Runway

Sunday, January 4

Nothings much.


Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
haha. No. can i? haha. Gatal.


Will tomorrow be better than today?
hurm?? Hopefully.


Do you want to see somebody right now?
yes, yes im freking bored rite nw.



If a guy put his jacket on a puddle for you, would you actually walk on it?
hello. If I tht guy I will keep tht jacket.haha

Do you honestly believe that good things come to those who wait?
yeeaahhh.



What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
nails!


Have you ever been cheated on?
haha YES!



Do you believe in love at first sight?
I guess so.


What catches your eye more, Eyes or smile?
smile.


Do you have trust issues?
hmm. Huu. Myb.



Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
I hope so. Coz I love tht person =)


Are you starting to realize anything?
Yup! I GAIN WEIGHT! Urgh! Benci benci. Haha.



What is your current mood?
bored, sick, headache.


Would you ever get a tattoo?
no I will not. Cuz xleh hilang. Huhu.



Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
hope I can find one.


Who did you last yell at?
my sis. Sorry.



Honestly, do you hate the last girl you were talking to in person?
my kzen? No lahh.


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
urm. Sape eh? Lupe.


Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
NO.



Are you wearing something you borrowed from someone?
xsuke pinjam brg org. bt in the emergency kes laen lahh.


What time did you go to sleep last night?
four sumtin.



Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
nahh.



Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
yea! ;D


What color shirt are you wearing?
grey.




Are you seeing the person you like on the weekend?
yes yes yes.




Who was the last person to call you baby?
hahaha. Noone. Xsuke.


What did you do last night?
watching tv, txt.


Who was the last person you hugged?
urm haa? I cant rmmbr.


Was your last kiss sober or drunk?
SOBER. ;)



What's something that upset you today?
tht I have 2 go 2 kuantan ths frday?


Do you get along with girls?
yeahh bebeh!




When was the last time you hugged someone?
cant rmmbr.



Do you think you're old?
no man. Im gona be 8teen. N I like it. Haha.



How many texts are in your inbox right now?
7000++ gahahaha. Mls nk dilit.

Is someone on your mind?
yess n i miss tht person.


What city do you live in?
KUALA LUMPUR.



arie

1 comment:

alyaazman said...

arep gemuk?
blablablabla.
;ppp